Set of 2 dumbbells 1kg
Looking for high quality weight equipment to tone your muscles at home?
Perpetual.fitness 1kg dumbbells are perfect for beginners, seniors, rehabilitation and recovery exercises.
With their steel and cast iron core you can use them to tone your arms, abdomen, glutes and core in a wide variety of exercises.
The hexagonal design prevents rolling and protects your floors and furniture and the neoprene coating protects your hands from chafing.
With these dumbbells you will be able to achieve your fitness goals effectively and easily, whether you want to strengthen your muscles or lose weight.
Buy now the 1kg dumbbells from Perpetual.fitness and enjoy a quality workout in the comfort of your home. The package contains 2 dumbbells of 1kg each, for a total weight of 2kg.
1000 in stock>
Introducing the Perpetual.Fitness set of 2 dumbbells 1KG, one of our best selling products.
Hexagonal, ergonomic, non-slip 1 kg weights
The hexagonal design prevents rolling on the ground. Non-slip grip to ensure safe training. With their ergonomic design, these dumbbells are easy and comfortable to hold and lift, making them an excellent choice for people of all ages and physical abilities.
Dumbbells 1kg perfect for toning and strengthening
The 1kg dumbbells are an excellent choice for those looking for an effective and convenient way to tone their muscles without having to leave home or go to the gym.
Compact size and easy to handle
Thanks to their compact size and light weight, these dumbbells are easy to handle and store, making them ideal for any space.
Its ecological neoprene coating provides a perfect grip and avoids damaging the floor of your home. This material also protects your hands and skin from chafing and blisters, allowing you to train longer and harder.
What to consider when buying 1kg dumbbells
If you’re looking to buy some 1kg dumbbells, here are some points to keep in mind:
- Ergonomic design: make sure you choose dumbbells with an ergonomic design that fits your hand, allowing you to hold and lift them comfortably.
- Non-slip coating: for added safety and stability, look for dumbbells with a non-slip coating that allows you to hold them with a firm, stable grip.
- Quality of materials: it is important to choose good quality dumbbells, as this ensures their durability and resistance in the long term.
- Intended use: are you going to use the dumbbells to tone and strengthen your muscles or for rehabilitation and injury recovery? Make sure you choose dumbbells that are suitable for your training goals.
- Price: as with any product, it is important to consider price when purchasing dumbbells. Make sure you choose dumbbells that fit your budget and offer good value for money.
Nowadays, dumbbells are indispensable sports accessories in most training routines, as they are really very useful when training any part of the body, whether it be to gain muscle mass, to keep in shape or simply to define one’s figure.
In addition to being ideal for muscle strengthening and toning, 1kg dumbbells are also an excellent choice for those looking for a safe and effective training tool for rehabilitation and injury recovery.
With their light weight and compact size, these dumbbells can be used in specific exercises that help strengthen and stabilize areas affected by injuries, improving mobility and functionality.
Overall, 1kg dumbbells are a versatile training tool that can help you reach your fitness and health goals, while aiding in your injury recovery process and improving mobility.
Advantages of exercises with 1kg weights
There are numerous benefits of training with weights or 1 kg dumbbells, going beyond the remarkable aesthetic part, it brings benefits to health and not only concerning the functioning of the body, but also at the level of mental health.
In this section of the article we will show you all the advantages of weight training.
- RELAXATION AND ENERGY: Exercising with dumbbells is an excellent way to release tension after a tiring day or to start the day full of energy. In addition, exercise in general is known to have relaxing effects that help reduce stress.
- INCREASE MUSCLE MASS: Dumbbell training is an effective way to increase muscle mass and, according to studies from reputable universities, this can reduce the risk of premature mortality.
- CALORIE BURNING: Although dumbbell training is not an aerobic exercise, weight lifting is a high-intensity exercise that helps burn calories and contributes to muscle definition.
- CARDIOVASCULAR BENEFITS: Dumbbell training can contribute to cardiovascular wellness, as it has been shown to be able to lower blood pressure almost as effectively as certain drugs on the market. In addition, a healthier heart translates into a better overall quality of life.
Now that you know about all that dumbbell workouts can do, it’s time for you to try something new and venture down this path of exercise.
Exercises with 1 kg weights
As you have seen throughout this article, dumbbells have multiple uses in the exercises that can be performed with them, thus serving as essential complements to work any region of the body of people.
- BICEPS CURL: Place your feet shoulder-width apart, lift the dumbbells keeping your elbows close to your body and bend your arms until the dumbbells are in front of your shoulders. Then, slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
- CHEST PRESS: Lying on the floor, hold dumbbells in each hand at shoulder height and extend your arms up so that the dumbbells touch each other. Then, slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
- Dumbbell Squats: Place your hands at your sides with the dumbbells, place your feet shoulder-width apart and lower your body as if you were going to sit on a chair. Keep your back straight and slowly rise to the starting position.
- TRICEPS EXTENSION: Hold the dumbbell with both hands behind your head and bend your elbows to lower the dumbbell behind your head. Then, extend the arms to the starting position.
- SHOULDER ROTATION: Hold dumbbells at your sides, arms extended. Perform slow circles back and forth, changing direction after a few seconds. This exercise helps to improve the mobility and flexibility of the shoulders.
Main mistakes made when training with dumbbells
Training with dumbbells may seem easy, but don’t be fooled, lifting weights takes technique.
If you’ve been in the gym for a while and you don’t notice any changes, you’re probably making mistakes that you should avoid:
- The first and most common is choosing the wrong weight. If you choose too much weight, you risk injury and if you choose too light a weight, you won’t be challenging your body enough to see results. Start with light weights and gradually increase the intensity.
- Another mistake is to breathe incorrectly during exercise. Remember to inhale and exhale with each movement, and do not hold your breath as if you were at the bottom of the sea.
- Raising the dumbbells with momentum and dropping them without control is also a common mistake. Control the ascent and descent of the dumbbells to avoid injury.
- Finally, do not move your torso when lifting the dumbbells. Keep your body still and concentrate the effort on the muscles you are working. With these tips, you will achieve results in no time!
How to train properly?
Since we already explained the most common mistakes people make when they don’t master proper dumbbell lifting techniques, it’s time to tell you how you should perform your dumbbell training routines.
By this we mean that if you are just starting to lift dumbbells do not rush with a heavy weight believing that it will have greater effect, it is quite the opposite, try to start with dumbbells of 1 kg to see how your body reacts to that weight and then increase as you see fit.
Establish a constant rhythm in lifting dumbbells, keep the same rhythm throughout your routine so that you can perform for all exercises.
There is no point in starting with an extremely fast speed if you are already tired by the next exercise and can’t continue.
Make sure that the movements you make with the dumbbells are wide, if you make short movements you will not be working all the muscles you should, so make sure you complete the entire trajectory that the dumbbells should travel.
And something that is more than evident is that if you are distracted, you will not be able to perform the exercises correctly and you may make some of the mistakes we mentioned above, so you run the risk of getting hurt and not being able to continue with the missing exercises of your training routine.
Create an exercise habit
The hardest part of acquiring a new habit is starting it. You may feel very motivated at first, but as the days go by and you don’t see immediate changes, you may start to question whether it’s really worth investing so much time exercising if you’re not going to see results right away; however, this shouldn’t stop you.
It is more than logical that you will not notice changes as you are just starting, because it is just the beginning, but believe us that as time goes by you will begin to notice those results you are longing for and you will see that absolutely every little action you took was worth it.
The first thing you must do is start, take that first step with enough motivation; once you have started with your workouts you must continue them, be constant. We’re not going to lie to you, there will be days when you won’t even want to get out of bed, but it’s on those days that you should stand up, warm up and grab your 1kg dumbbells to get started.
Forget about excuses, no one is forcing you and if you are exercising it is because you want to achieve a goal and that is the way you will achieve it; we are not telling you it will be easy, we are telling you it will be possible.
If you want to accustom your brain to this new routine, the ideal is that you assign a time, preferably in the morning before starting your daily activities and allocate it to your training exercises, so that, in this way, your brain as soon as the time comes is already mentally prepared with what you will do next.
We have already given you some tips on how to start this new habit that will bring benefits to your health, so it is up to you to embark on this new adventure and enjoy the process.
Don’t forget to take care of your hands!
Surely you have reached this part of the article and have not even worried about your poor hands, which are the ones that will always be in contact with the dumbbells and, therefore, are the ones that will be affected if you use them frequently; but do not worry, this problem has a solution.
To train with dumbbells, it is ideal that you use top quality gloves to prevent your hands from being damaged by the constant contact with the material of the dumbbells, however, if you prefer not to use gloves, we recommend that you buy dumbbells made of ergonomic material so that they do not hurt you.
You can also use lotions to keep your hands moisturized while wearing the gloves, but make sure they are not oily as they can cause the dumbbells to slip. The way to use the lotions is to apply them and let them dry and then proceed to put on the gloves.
If you are one of those who prefer to touch the dumbbells with your own hands without something in between, we do not recommend that you buy the first cheap 1 kg dumbbells you see out there on offer, because they are often made of a material that is not very comfortable for people to touch.
Now, following with the idea of gloves, make sure you know everything about the quality of the gloves, get well informed about the experience of other users with those gloves before buying them, you can do this by checking reviews and opinions on online pages. This is one way to get a sense of what to expect.
Steel, Cast Iron, Neoprene
You may also like…
1000 in stock>